Monday 12 April 2010

Oh it's on!

I'm beginning to use this blog as a diary. Kind of. Although I don't post a lot, it's always in my heart. ;') Since Shanice asked-but-didn't-ask for me to write her a story, without specifying what the unborn story was going to be about, we ended up having a competition who could write the best 4 (I think it was) paragraph story. Obviously I'll win, with my outstandingly amazing descriptive abilities, she has no chance against moi. Because Shanice had to go to sleep: she goes back to college a week before I do, we decided that this 'competition' would begin tomorrow. Personally, I'd much rather just start writing and win now, but I'll wait for the obviously outmatched one. ^^

Our festival begins at daybreak! I shall have all day and an hour before her to begin my preparations for my inevitable victory over the common people! My victory shall show this pathetic imbecile that even though I am a perfectionist with my art, and that I do not always write, I am more then what I seem to be. My magnificently shining ego shall prevail within this cavern of lies and slander!

... :\ ^^

1 comment: